Monday, May 01, 2006

Applegate’s Ex Speaks Out: Only to Extra



Extra EXCLUSIVE: Sexy actor Johnathon Schaech breaks his silence and discusses his personal pain and shocking divorce from Christina Applegate. In an EXCLUSIVE interview with Extra, actor Johnathon Schaech opens up about his painful divorce from former “Married with Children” star Christina Applegate.  A divorce, he says, may have had Hollywood as its cause.  “Ya know this industry is really difficult,” he tells Extra’s Jerry Penacoli, “We spent a lot of time apart and I think that had a lot to do with it.” When asked if he keeps in contact with his ex, Schaech is cautious.  “No. We’re going through it, so I keep my distance.”

Schaech puts his current troubles in perspective.  “Things are going to change obviously,” he says, “I had chosen one path and it just didn’t seem to work out. It’s going to take time…I’ll give love another chance.  They say it takes a certain amount of time, all these people trying to guide me with my life, even my father and my mother.”

As for a possible reconciliation with Christina, Schaech tells Extra “You know what? It's not up to me.”  Adding “I love her to death. I’ll always love her.”

Source
|