Friday, May 26, 2006

Is Jared Leto Gay?



ThirtySecondLeto: but I’m not about to start living my life in a box.
TyeinMusic: how was it working with Lindsay?
TyeinMusic: we hear it was ... pretty good :)
ThirtySecondLeto: great. She’s very talented
ThirtySecondLeto: goober
TyeinMusic: lol
TyeinMusic: you guys still hang?
ThirtySecondLeto: ha! It’s so funny how perception and reality are so often as far as day and night
ThirtySecondLeto: I’ll give you an exclusive....
TyeinMusic: ooh. lay it on me
ThirtySecondLeto: I’m gay
TyeinMusic: *!*
TyeinMusic: please tell me you're serious
ThirtySecondLeto: as a goose.
TyeinMusic: so does this mean that in real life, you were more “Ricky Vasquez” than “Jordan Catalano”?
TyeinMusic: don’t tease me, jared!


Read the rest of the interview: CLICK HERE

|