Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Kristin "Sticky Fingers" Cavallari



In a recent interview Tawny Kitaen (The Surreal Life) reveals that Kristin Cavallari once stole something from her store. This is how the interview went:

Do you feel bad for people like Nick and Jessica, whose divorce ends up being fought through the tabloids?
They did it to themselves. These were two people who strove for attention. Who was really talking about them before this happened? Also, I have a little secret about the girl Nick was supposedly dating.....

Kristin Cavallari?
Yes. I owned a store called Tawny K. We were painting on a Sunday and I get this call from these four girls from Laguna. They’re begging me to please just let them see the store. So I did. When they start to leave, I get this feeling something’s wrong. My boyfriend stops one girl and she’s got merchandise in her purse. The three other girls start hauling ass. I call the cops and when the girls come back, they’ve got pants, underwear, tops. They take them to jail, handcuffed, the whole thing. I don’t press charges. Cut-fade, two weeks ago, there’s a split picture of Jessica on one side and this girl, Kristin, from Laguna Beach, on the other and my daughter is like, “Oh my God. She was the one who stole from your store.” And now she’s this big thing.

That Kristin! Hope she is getting some freebies of her own now that she is semi famous. To read the rest of the CLICK HERE.

|