Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Seacrest dumped Hatcher



On the Oprah Winfrey Show, Teri Hatcher of Desperate Housewives opens up about her short-lived romance with Ryan Seacrest and the infamous shots of them kissing on the beach. According to Hatcher, the American Idol host dumped her an hour after the photos were taken.

Teri: “It was our third date, but it was our first alone. We went to this shacky place, way way outside of L.A…”

Oprah: “How did the paparazzi get there?”

Teri: I have no idea, but interestingly enough I haven’t seen him since that day.”

Oprah: “Not a word since then? What did he say? What did he say when the pictures came out?”

Teri: “The pictures came out three days later. We knew they had been taken. It must’ve bothered him though — bothered him enough that an hour after they were taken he called and said ‘I don’t think I can do this with you.’”

Oprah: “He did? Why?”

Teri: “I don’t know.”

Oprah: “Was it because you were too high profile?”

Teri: “It was because I ate too much lobster. [laughs] No you’d have to ask him.”

Source: USWeekly Blog
|