Friday, June 09, 2006

James Haven (Angelina's brother) "I've Never Seen Angelina Happier"



Angelina Jolie's brother James Haven is delighted his sister is blissfully happy after giving birth to daughter Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt - and her adopted son Maddox has welcomed his new sister with open arms. Haven says seeing his sister, Brad Pitt and his brand new niece immediately after the delivery was incredibly emotional. He explains, "I walked into the room and it was so overwhelming I had to walk out. To see the father, mother, daughter - it was such a beautiful image that it overtook me." Haven, who enjoys a close relationship with his younger sister, flew to Namibia to look after the couple's adopted children, Maddox and Zahara, while the celebrity couple were at the medical clinic. He claims the children "were very, very excited - especially Mad (Maddox), who was very aware of what was happening, that he was about to have another sister." After baby Shiloh was born, Haven brought Maddox to meet his new sister and says he "imitated the way Brad held her just perfectly. "When we got back to the car, I asked, 'So what'd you think, Mad?' He just said, 'She's beautiful.'" "I've obviously seen my sister since her first year in this world, and to see her with her three children and Brad, I've never seen her happier."

Source: Superior News
|