Wednesday, June 07, 2006

YES!! It's OVER!



You guys are hilarious! I got flooded with emails while I was at lunch about the Ryan Reynolds and Alanis breakup... it's nice to see you guys pay attention. Needless to say I am super pleased while I am sure Alanis is a very nice person frankly no one deserves Ryan more than me : ) Here is the article from PEOPLE:

Singer-songwriter Alanis Morissette and her fiancé for the past two years, actor Ryan Reynolds, have split, a source close to the couple confirms to PEOPLE. Morissette, 32, and Reynolds, 29, first met at Drew Barrymore's birthday party in 2002 and dated for two years before becoming engaged in 2004. In June 2005, Morissette told PEOPLE.com of her fiancé, "He's just such a supportive creature. I feel so loved by him, in a trampoline kind of way. He's always very happy for me." She credited the success of their relationship in part to the fact that they're both Canadian. "We already started off with the shorthand, so I think it's a really great base. I attempted dating many American men. I tried!" No wedding date was ever announced. "We're just really enjoying this (engagement) phase," Morissette told PEOPLE.com last year. Said Reynolds, "We feel like we're already married." Reps for Morissette and Reynolds could not be reached for comment.

Source: PEOPLE
|