Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jessica and Dane Cook Doing a promo for the "Teen Choice Awards"



Jessica Simpson has set tongues wagging about her alleged romance with funnyman Dane Cook after signing him up as her co-host at the upcoming Teen Choice Awards. The blonde singer/actress has been romantically linked to Cook for months, but insists the two Employee Of The Month co-stars are just good friends. But, to further fuel rumors, Simpson has asked Cook to be her sidekick at the Teen Choice Awards on August 20. Defending her decision, Simpson says, "I'm glad I'm doing it with Dane because he's used to the stage. I will be messing up, I'm sure, many times, but he's good at making it a good thing." And she preempts the romance rumors, stating, "Dane and I are very good friends... He's an awesome guy. He's in Vancouver shooting a movie right now. We talk a lot, but I'm not dating anybody."

|