Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nick Lachey Say's he is NOT in a new Relationship!



The pop singer - who recently divorced ex-wife Jessica Simpson - has recently been spotted cosying up to TV presenter Vanessa Minnillo. However, Nick insists he is single and says he doesn't have the time to have a girlfriend. He told More magazine: "I'm single. I don't even have time to do much - it's all about work." Nick, 32, also admits he is still struggling to get over his failed marriage. He said: "There are things every day that remind me of her. Like when I turn on the TV and 'Newlyweds' is on. I miss Jess, but I have to respect that the relationship is over." But despite pining for Jessica, Nick is hopeful he will find love again - one day He added: "I hope I'll find love again! I don't think there's a limit on how many times you can fall in love. No two situations are the same. For me it will happen when it's meant to."

Source: Female First
|