Friday, August 25, 2006

Cindy Crawford: 'My 11 years of cosmetic surgery'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Supermodel Cindy Crawford has made the astonishing revelation that she has been using a cosmetic surgeon for the past 11 years. It had always been assumed that Miss Crawford earned her $25 million fortune from her natural looks.

However, in a magazine interview out today, the 40-year-old mother-two spoke of making regular trips for treatments ranging from Botox, to vitamin and collagen injections. She went on to reveal that she has been getting such extra help with her looks since the age of 29.

'I'm not going to lie to myself: past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin but, in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen,' she tells this week's Gala magazine.

Crawford in the past has insisted that a 'miracle mixture' of ground coffee and olive oil kept her skin in its enviable condition. Yet with refreshing honesty, she admits: 'I have a very simple, healthy life, which works miracles. I drink a lot of water, watch what I eat and exercise. 'But I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon.'

Read More: Click Here


Pic: x17
|