Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Fergie’s Wacky Rolling Stone Confessions



On her wild youth:
“Me and my girlfriends would get ready, go out to the club, come home, change into my faux-fur coats and my sunglasses and rent a limo – spending all my child-actor money – and go to the club Garage that would start at 6 a.m. and dance till 12. Then I graduated to crystal. And it started being more about going to Home Depot at four in the morning and getting crafty at home. It became less of a fun thing and more of a habit.”

On how she covered her meth habit:
“I came up with the quickest explanation I could: bulimia. Everyone around me knew, and I didn’t care…I became more and more isolated, and it became more and more dark.”

On the photos that surfaced of her at a Peas concert with a wet stain on her pants:
The cause? “Being buzzed” and having no time to use the restroom.

On bloggers:
“There’s a song on the album called ‘Pedestal’ which is my answer back to people who don’t do anything with their lives but stay on the Internet for hours and talk shit about me. You just sit there and rip me apart, but I bet you didn’t know that I went to hell and back. Bet you didn’t know that. So this is a question to them: What are you doing with your life?”

|