Friday, December 29, 2006

Jessica Simpson Back in Town



On a break from filming Blonde Ambition in Shreveport, La., Jessica Simpson returns to the L.A. scene, where she stepped out with sister Ashlee (not pictured) and her hair stylist BFF Ken Paves for dinner at Koi on Wednesday.

Jessica Simpson revealed she wouldn’t be indecisive to get cosmetic surgery when the aging process takes its toll on her body. “If my boobs ended up hanging round my waist, then I’d definitely get them pulled up!”, Jessica told More magazine. But after bodged lip-work earlier this year, the actress/singer/designer added: “I’d never have anything done to my face. I like it the way it is.” She also admitted that like everyone, her self-esteem still has off-days: “I’m proud of my figure, but if I’m having an off day I’ll just throw on a trenchcoat and heels and go out [like that].”

Source and Source
|