Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Heidi Montag from "The Hills" in Stuff Magazine



On the hit MTV "reality" series The Hills, Heidi Montag plays the role of Lauren Conrad's supportive BFF (and romantic rival of ex-pal Audrina).

But in a surprising and candid interview with Usmagazine.com, Montag boasts she's even prouder playing a scantily-clad blondie in an 8-page spread inside the March issue of Stuff magazine. But Montag, 20, who when not posing nearly naked in mens'-mags has been recording a pop album with Grammy-winning producer David Foster, is a little bitter about not landing as Stuff's cover girl. "They said they couldn't put me on the cover until I was 21," she says. "I guess advertisers don't like young girls being on the cover."

What do you think about not being old enough for the cover?
"I do think it is unfair that I didn't get the cover because of my age, but I understand, and it gives me something to look forward to when I turn 21."

Do you think the photo spread is sexy?
"Obviously, they are sexy. Mostly because I am hardly wearing anything! I was excited to show a side of myself that people don't get a chance to see just watching The Hills. Spencer (Pratt, her manager-boyfriend and Hills co-star) definitely likes them!"

What does Lauren think of the pics?
"She will probably think they are provocative, but hopefullly she will like them."

Read more Click Here

|