Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Eeeek! Randy Spelling was Paris Hilton's....First!



The gaping question of who took the virginity of Paris Hilton has finally been answered. "Randy [Spelling, above r.] was Paris' number one," agent DavidWeintraub told us, "and her number 50 and number 150."

Spelling, son of TV producer Aaron, joins Weintraub and Sean Stewart, son of Rod, in the A&E reality show "Sons of Hollywood," a look into the lifestyles of the rich and halfway-famous due to air Sunday.

"We were together for like two months," Spelling told us. "We went to Palm Springs once for the weekend, and we couldn't check into the hotel under her name because her grandma was looking for her. She was like 15; I was 17. And what do you know, I hear this knock-knock-knock on the door, and I look out and her grandma's there. And then I look out the window and I see Paris in a full-on dress with a suitcase running down the golf course. We broke up like a week later."

But the big-bucks heiress still has a soft spot for the small-screen heir, as evidenced by a recent hello outside a Los Angeles nightclub. "She came up to me and she was like, 'I want to say hi to Randy,' " Spelling said. "She was like, 'Randy took my virginity. I want to say hi!' "

While Paris may try to live "The Simple Life" on her own reality show, the sons of Hollywood want to do anything but - and they've tracked down some special guest stars to make sure of it.

"Bai Ling was really crazy," said Randy. "She earnestly told us she is from the moon. She said she comes down from the moon on weekends to change outfits. I think she believes it."

I will have to add stud Randy Spelling to the Paris Hilton Slut Watch

Source
|