Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jenner Evans: SexySavvyWoman.com Coming April 2007



Anyone watch Paradise City? Now that the Housewives are over I have to find a new addiction. I am already hooked I love Reality TV what did we do before it.

I found Jenner Evans' MySpace Page she talks about her new online magazine release date April 2007!

Right now I'm just trying to figure out this thing called life. And as my mom always says when I say that, "let me know when you figure it out." LOVE my mom! I also love to laugh, talk shit (even on myself - after all if you can't take it don't say it), people watch for days, hang out with my friends, learn about love, and call people out on their bullshit. Afterall, aren't most people full of it? I am working on some projects and I am REALLY excited about them! (The YSE: young sexy entrepreneur) SexySavvyWoman is coming April 2007!

|