Monday, April 16, 2007

Are Brangelina Over?



She wants it all - babies, fame, and to save the world. But what she definitely doesn't want is marriage. So - could it be true? Is Angelina getting ready to dump Brad? Sitting at a bar in the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood is a blond, good-looking man with well-chiselled features on an instantly recognisable face.

"You know what it's like to be on the cover of every magazine, having your personal life dissected with all the lies, all the rubbish?" he asks me. He takes a swig from a bottle of beer and says: "It's hell. Certainly, pick on me - but why pick on Angelina? That's so low. She's such an amazing woman - like Supergirl, in every way."

I had just happened upon Brad Pitt while walking through the hotel and went over to say hello. He was by himself, waiting for friends, and said: "I'm sorry if I seem to be taking my frustration out on you."

"So, how are things going with you and Angelina, anyway?" I ask. He smiles and replies: "Oh sure, like I'm going to talk to you about that." His attitude isn't surprising in view of reports that Angelina Jolie is thinking about ending it with him after just a couple of years of unwedded bliss.

According to these stories, the actress recently left Brad to take care of their three adopted children, Maddox, five, Zahara, two, and Pax, three, and their own child, Shiloh, born barely a year ago, while she went to Chicago to work on a new movie called Wanted.

Source
|