Friday, April 13, 2007

Hayden Panettiere is Common

Little Miss "Don't ever call me Lindsay again," appears to have decided that the best way to not be mistaken for Lindsay Lohan is to act just like her. As you can see above, there's Hayden licking some girl's boob. How classy. Pseudo-lesbianism. That ought to help that image.

There are so many things about this that irritate the hell out of me that I don't even know where to start. To kick it off, let me just say how much the fake lesbian "kiss my friends in public so the boys will notice" thing pisses me off. A lot. That's how much. As soon as girls hit thirteen anymore they suddenly claim to be bi-curious. You're not bi-curious. You're just sort of slutty and lacking a bit of class.

And secondly: YOU'RE CLAIRE BENNET! I refuse, damn it, REFUSE to allow Claire Bennet to act this way. I sucked it up and turned away when you made a Bring it On sequel. I closed my eyes and pretended I didn't see that you recorded a pop album. But I can't ignore this. This is common and predictable behavior that's already been done to death. You're well on your way to becoming yet another Hollywood prostitot. Congratulations. Pick up your Valtrex at the door and make yourself comfy.
|