Thursday, May 10, 2007

Christina Ricci Ready To Wed

Christina Ricci says that she is ready to commit to a relationship, but she may be a little wary of walking down the aisle. She tells the UK Tatler:

When it comes to walking down the aisle, "I think about that a lot," she says. "Sometimes it sounds really good, but then I'm not actually sure I'd want to go through with the wedding. Although I feel like if we didn't have a wedding, my family would be mad at me, and Adam's family would be mad at him."

Ricci is currently dating actor-director Adam Goldberg. The couple have been together off and on since 2003, where Ricci met him on set of I Love Your Work, which Goldberg directed. The couple reportedly split in 2005, but got together again last year.

Photo Credit: Peter Kramer/Getty

Source
|