Monday, May 07, 2007

The Hilton Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

In the latest Paris-related news, Kathy Hilton's reaction to her daughter's sentencing in court this past Friday shows why she and Paris have managed to be completely out-of-touch with any form of reality. Courtroom sketch artist, Mona Shafer Edwards, gave People magazine an eyewitness account of the drama as the sentence was read:

Then, said Edwards, Hilton's mother, Kathy Hilton, angrily burst from the courtroom seating area toward the attorneys' table, saying loudly, "I can't believe this, I can't believe this."
Eventually, Paris stood and was hugged by her father, Rick Hilton, who said, "I can't believe this, either."
"I don't know what happened," said Paris. "I did what they said."

Kathy Hilton, red in the face, then walked up to one of the prosecutors and screamed, "You're pathetic." She then asked sarcastically, "Can I have your autograph?"

The most amusing part of this story is the fact that dad cannot "believe this happened." Dude, your daughter is Paris Hilton what the hell did you expect??

Photo Credit: Flynet

Source

|