Friday, May 04, 2007

Jessica Biel - Being Sexy Isn't So Easy

In the new issue of Elle Magazine, hitting stores Tuesday May 8th, Jessica tells about all of her "problems" including that being named the "Sexiest Woman in the World" is a lot tougher that it seems.

"I thought the Esquire cover was going to be really positive for my career. But it wasn't, really. [One director told me] 'I'm not looking for the sexiest woman; I'm looking for the girl next door.'"

If Jessica was not so absolutely stunning I would be tempted to slam her here. On the other hand, I would love to play the world's smallest violin for her, but c'mon Jess, you are a wealthy, attractive, successful star; if you really want to be "free" start eating tubs of Crisco eight meals a day and soon everyone will ignore you.

Source and Source
|