Friday, May 04, 2007

Ashlee Simpson "Confident" With Her Image

In a recent Cosmo interview Ashlee Simpson has been reaffirming her self-confidence in respect to her image. According to the interview:

"I feel very confident with the way I look," the 22-year-old singer says in Cosmopolitan magazine's June issue, on newsstands Tuesday. "But I felt just as confident the way I looked before. I've always been confident with who I am."

She also mentioned what type of guys she is usually attracted to:

"It's really hard for me to like Hollywood-type guys," she says. "I like guys who are relaxed and chill and who think I'm sexy no matter what I do. And I like guys who are into surfing. They're cute and seem more laid-back, and I'm a pretty laid-back person."

I love how celebrities come out and express their "confidence" with their self image after they go and get plastic surgery. As far as the guys she is attracted to, she forgot to mention that one other requirement is that the guy must be a bass player in a pop band who wears tighter jeans than she does.

Source
|