Friday, May 25, 2007

Mary Jo Eustace ...Dean Mcdermott's ex wife...SPEAKS OUT.

It was one of the more famous breakups of the time, even though the central parties involved weren't well known: Mary Jo Eustace and her actor husband, Dean McDermott. But then, he left her for Tori Spelling.

"My birthday weekend last year, I came home, and somebody called me and said there was going to be something in [New York Post gossip column] Page Six, and I didn’t even know what Page Six was," Eustace, 45, tells PEOPLE. "So it just kind of exploded. ... I was offered several publishing deals to do a book, and I turned them down."

When The Other Woman Is Tori Spelling?

When Dean called me from the set [of his TV movie], he told me how great he was getting along with his costar Tori Spelling. She was fun, caring and much hotter in real life. I assumed this was good. Before he left, jokes flew at the prospect of working with the daughter of a Hollywood mogul. I suggested he befriend her. "Who knows?" I laughed. It might be good for his career.

Now here he is, back. We're on vacation and I'm wearing my bikini with saggy faded bottoms. I know something is wrong. "Have you met someone?" I ask. He nods yes. "Is it Tori Spelling?" He nods. "We're soulmates," he says. "She loves me unconditionally." "What conditions?" I scream. "You've only known each other three weeks."

I look down at my baby daughter. "We just adopted a baby." The phrase single mother pops up in my brain. I start to feel weightless as I cross the divide between together and alone. "I'm not leaving the kids," he says. "I'm leaving you." I begin to sob. I actually begin to worry that maybe it's all because I look fat. Maybe he was undecided, and this dreadful bikini sealed the deal.

Source
|