Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pretty Girls Are Rebels

Today Jessica Alba had managed to point out another one of her great "assets" aside from her beauty. Jessica recently gave an interview with InStyle Magazine where she explained how rebellious she is.

"I love challenging authority," the 26-year-old actress tells InStyle in its June issue, on newsstands Friday. "It probably wasn't easy being my parents. The second somebody says 'no' to me is the second I'm going to jump up and say 'yes!' "

Jessica also went on to explain the ultra-obvious things she has learned about the "business."

"My experience in this business is that if people think you're going to put people in seats because you have a fan base, it's more important than anything," she says.

I really wish Jess would just fess up to what has sustained her career - her looks. I'm sure it would be extremely interesting to sit down and discuss third-world political relationships with Ms. Alba (in between her tanning sessions), but for now, I think she should stick to looking pretty. Speaking of pretty, if Jessica is such a "rebel," why hasn't she done a nude scene yet?

Source
|