Friday, May 18, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell - The Price is Wrong

Rosie O'Donnell wants Bob Barker to come to Miami and reconsider his thoughts on her taking her job. In a full page ad placed in Thursday's Variety O'Donnell reminds Bob and his employers that she loves the show and even has a life-sized Plinko board at her house.

Rosie has been trying to land the gig since December 2006, where she told Extra:

“See, I want The Price is Right, but no one has offered me The Price is Right...They apparently don’t want me, which is sort of sad because I have visions for The Price is Right."

Reports say Barker, 83, is the one blocking Rosie from the hosting gig.

I love Bob Barker, and although he may be 83, he's still sharp as a tack because only an absolute idiot would allow Rosie to ever host the Price Is Right. Thanks for not ruining the show Bob.

Source
|