Friday, June 17, 2005

Britney a Prophet?

britney-photobritney-photo Britney Spears Claims She Has Prophetic Powers

by Scott Colothan on 6/17/2005
More News Articles...

Britney Spears says her new single was a ‘prophecy’ as she foresaw her pregnancy before she knew about it.

The up-the-duff star apparently wrote ‘Someday (I Will Understand)’ two weeks before she became pregnant to Kevin Federline.

The song contains the lines: "Someday I will understand/In God's whole plan… Someday I will breathe/Then I'll finally see/I'll see it all in my baby."

As Yahoo reports, the pop bad girl said: "I wrote it two weeks before I found out that I was pregnant, so it was really kind of weird, because the song's about having a baby."

"It's something that I'd been dreaming about for a while. It's kind of like a prophecy."

No Britney, you probably just had un-protected sex.
|