Tuesday, September 13, 2005

For my own entertainment

So about a week ago when I made my comments about Jason from Laguna being a D-O-G! Which I stand by my orginal statement, I received a comment back.

Anyway when I was watching Laguna last night I started thinking about the comment, who would write that? They certainly were a cheerleader for Jason if I ever heard one. Then I was trying to determine the sex of the commenter, "the guy is a stud" yet then goes on to say "he gets the hottest chicks in Laguna"? Again confusion who was this anonymous commenter? Could it be Jason himself?

See below for comment

1 Comment
Close this window

Anonymous said...

i just have two things to say, both in which involve jason. number one the facial hair is key...the guy is a pure stud...number two i am in love with this guy because he gets the hottest chicks in laguna beach...one word to descibe my man they call jason,,,,,STUD!!!


Photo: Before beard, After beard.
|