Friday, June 02, 2006

Ted Casablanca's Blind Item: One Homo-Helper Blind Vice



Oh gosh, Wiggly Jiggle-Poof is too cute. America loves her. I mean, him.

Or do I?

Oh, let's back up, shall we? And that's an appropriate segue if there ever was one, because Wiggly--a desperate eager type from Blandsville, Anywhere--got more than just a foot in the door, know what I mean, my jaded jellybeans?

Let me be more clear (not exactly my strong suit, I know): Wiggly was helped enormously with his glitzy 'n' glam gig by a certain in-the-closet major Biz player by the name of Burp Behemoth. Yes, sexual favors were included in exchange for W.'s 9-to-5 rise. Just as long as W.J.P. remained available for Burp's pleasures, when he so chose, which actually turned out to be not that often.

So, was it all that bad, in the end?

Certainly not for Mr. Jiggle. That is, unless more and more boob-tube devotees discover the little deal J.P. made with the Tinseltown devil--with whom many of us are so often tempted to do bidness.

And it ain't:
Matt LeBlanc, Will Smith, Mike Meyers

Source: Source: E! Online

|