Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Ashton Kucher "Marriage is Great!"



The 'Butterfly Effect' actor tied the knot with Demi Moore on September 24 last year, becoming a step-father in the process to her three daughters Rumer, Scout and Tallulah from her relationship with Bruce Willis. Kutcher admits he is besotted with his family and can't believe how happy he is since tying the knot. He told Parade magazine: "I can't help talking about my marriage and my love, because it's all tied together. When it comes down to it, my family is what I do everything for.

"We waited to get married until we felt like we were already married." Ashton also explained how he loves being a step-father and doesn't feel the need to have a baby of his own. He revealed: "There is not a human being I could love more than those girls and their mom. "If I had a daughter of my blood, I wouldn't love that child any more. I feel like I have three kids, and we'll see whether we're given another child." The 'Punk'd' presenter is currently developing a sitcom about a young man whose marriage to an older woman makes him the step-father to kids nearly the same age as him. He confessed: "I want to depict a family that's messy and isn't necessarily two people who met in high school and fell in love and had kids."

|