Thursday, September 21, 2006

Why Paris is Famous: The Queen of Advertising



Read this carefully:

“I had one margarita (and) was starving because I had not eaten all day,” she said. “Maybe I was speeding a little bit and I got pulled over. I was just really hungry and I wanted to have an In-N-Out Burger.”

Did you notice that?

If not read it again and think.

See it now? (the unpaid product placement)

That’s the real reason Paris Hilton is really famous. Because she is the queen of links.

Paris never really talks about herself. She talks about other people. She would mention the designers of her clothes, the club she was going to, who made the sweater for her dog, all without any guarantee of any return. She just threw out links. It didn’t take long for designers and club owners to realize that Paris Hilton was a walking billboard. So they embraced her. She paid attention to them, so they paid attention to her.

Genius theory! Read the rest Click Here.
|