Saturday, February 24, 2007

Julia Roberts & George Clooney Have a Sit Down



Julia Roberts, and George Clooney interviewed each other for Oprah's Oscar primetime special, which aired last night. Julia is expecting baby #3 this summer, and is a devoted mom to two year old twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus. She traveled to George's home in the Hollywood Hills for the interview, and as you could imagine, it's good banter:



George: I hear you're pregnant. That's what they're telling everyone.
Julia: I hear that, too.
George: Really?
Julia: I am pregnant. Can't you tell? Don't I look cute as ever?
George: You know, it shines in your face. When are you going to have it?
Julia: Late summer. So it'll be nice and hot. My ankles will be nice and swollen and elephant like.
George: You want to know something, because I did play a doctor on television…
Julia: You could deliver the baby?
George: Yes, I can deliver the baby.



To read the rest of the interview click here

|