Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lindsay is Worried About Her Little Sister



Lindsay Lohan is worried sister Aliana could become wilder than her.

The actress is terrified her 13-year-old sibling, a budding actress, is too eager to copy her partying ways.

Lindsay told Britain's Top of the Pops magazine: "My little sister Aliana's opinions are the most important to me. She says, 'I want to look like you, you're so pretty!' But she is very beautiful and so she is trouble in the making! She wants to do what I do.

"I'm like her second mother and I am very protective of her."

Lindsay also revealed she has a career mapped out for brother Cody - she wants him to represent her in any future legal battles.

She explained: "My brother Cody is 19. He wants to stay out of the limelight and become a lawyer. I want him to be an entertainment lawyer, so he can help me out!"

|