Monday, March 12, 2007

Antonella Barba on the record about those Racy Photos

“Extra’s Terri Seymour spoke to Antonella Barba who went on the record amid a raging scandal over the racy photos that surfaced of her on the internet. About the interest the pictures have generated, Barba said, “I don’t know if I’d call it amazing… these things weren’t meant for the public eye. They were private.”

As to who posted the photos on the internet, Barba declared, “They were personal and I wish I knew who did it… I’d really like to know.”

As to whether or not Barba was embarrassed that the photos surfaced, she admitted, “In retrospect, I’m embarrassed over a few things I did… but, I don’t regret it because I learned from it. So, at least I’m coming out having learned a lot.”

For Barba, the entire ordeal’s silver lining is that “This has opened many doors and I don’t even know how many doors it’s opened yet.”

Source
|