Friday, April 13, 2007

Fergie Has a Sense of Humor, Still Looks Like a Tranny

Fergie, still wildly unattractive and somewhat of a concern to the evolution of the female gender, at least has a sense of humor. After seeing Alanis Morisette's April Fool's Day spoof of "My Humps," Fergie sent the Canadian songstress a cake...shaped like an ass.

Exotic Cakes bakery in Los Angeles was commissioned to create the derrierre shaped dessert. Rosa Leung, who created the cake, said "A note on the flesh-coloured cake read, 'Alanis, you're a genius. Love, Fergie.' "

Wow. I'm impressed with Fergie. I'm sure I won't stop having my bi-weekly Fergie induced nightmares (that woman's not from God, I'll tell you that for free) but I can put my mind somewhat at ease knowing that she'll have a good laugh after harvesting my soul.

Because it's still funny every time I see it, here's Alanis' take on "My Humps."

Source
|