Saturday, April 07, 2007

Justin's Bringin Cocky Back

Justin Timberlake, in a move that just kicked him out of my "top ten celebs I'd throw a lay to" list, revealed to British GQ just how full of himself he is.

In an interview for the May issue, Timberlake explains how his singing the three second "I'm lovin it," ad hook for the McDonald's campaign singlehandedly changed the fast food chain. The former N'Syncer doesn't stop there, however. In the world according to JT, his participation in the Grammys produced the same results.

"I view the Grammys the same way as I see my deal with McDonald's. I regret the McDonald's deal," says Justin. He continues, "It's kind of interesting. Just like the McDonald's deal, whose market share went up twenty-five percent when I walked into those offices and changed their image. When I did the Grammys, the viewing figures went up by twenty-five percent. Funny, isn't it?"

Funny, indeed. All this time I thought my late night McDonald's binges were due to the delicious McRib and it's taunting "limited time only" banner. Or maybe it was the desire to collect all six of the limited edition Hamburglar milk tumblers. Disregard the fact that those milk tumblers are from 1982 and listen to what I'm saying...because I'm definitely saying something. And that something sounds an awful lot like "cocky sonnuvabitch."

Source
|