Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Hates Sleeping Alone

Lindsay Lohan recently gave an interview in the latest Nylon Magazine issue where she admitted some of her "issues", one being that she hates sleeping alone:

"I’m at the point where...oh my God...I’m going to go out! I work hard enough and I know how to take care of myself. I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow. I will say, though, that it’s so much harder to stay sober in New York. Though it’s hard in L.A. not to go out, it gets lonely. Being an actress is lonely, and I never want to be alone. I hate sleeping alone."

At least Lindsay admits her problems, but partying constantly may not correct them. If you're Lindsay Lohan I would bet its hard to stay sober when you are at an AA meeting, the local McDonalds, in your car, or even asleep. I feel for you though Linz, keep up the hard work so I can stay busy writing. Cheers.

Source
|