Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rosie's Outta There

In a just released statement, Rosie O'Donnell had the following to say regarding her departure from "The View":

"This has been an amazing experience, and one I wouldn't have traded for the world. Working with Barbara, Joy and Elisabeth has been one of the highlights of my career, but my needs for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me. To all the viewers out there, I just want to say 'thank you' for opening up your hearts and your homes to me this past year. But you can always find me at rosie.com. Here's hoping there's more confetti for all of us going forward."


I love the shameless plug for her webiste at the end there. If you haven't been to Rosie.com yet or read the Rosie blog, save yourself the mental anguish and don't start now. It's an addictive trainwreck that will make you question your very humanity and wish possibly for the end of the internet itself just so you can stay away from the disaster. Having said that...I wish Rosie the best, and if you read "the best" as "I wish this woman would drown in a vat of marshmallow fluff so we never have to see or hear from her again" then you're thinking on my wavelength.

Source
|