Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tori Spelling is so thrilled to be reunited with her mother's money



Tori Spelling is so thrilled to be reunited with her mother Candy and now can't fathom why they were bitterly estranged for a year. Mother and daughter patched up their differences in the delivery room when Tori gave birth to baby Liam a month ago.

And the actress admits putting the past behind her, with regard to her mother, is one of the best decisions she has ever made. Spelling says, "I'm so happy she's back in my life. Knowing the bond I have with Liam means that I get my mom's bond with me.

"Now that we're together, we realize that there is no feud. I'm just sad that I lost a year with my mother. "When she walked through the hospital door when I was in labor, it was like I had just seen her yesterday. We both started to cry and hug."

Source
|