Monday, April 16, 2007

What Do You Think of Idol's Sanjaya?



Mary J. Blige: I don't think he's horrible, but everybody's making it where he's just horrible. I've heard worse.

Diana DeGarmo: I believe more power to him. If he can do it, go for it.

Joel Madden: I'm hoping he wins, because Howard Stern's been trying to get him votes, and I love Howard.

Kevin Nealon: I'm not a 'Fanjaya,' but I like that he's still in there. It's fun seeing how long Sanjaya will stay.

Haylie Duff: I've only seen his hairdos. I've never heard him sing.

Kevin Bacon: Young kids like him because he's so fresh-faced and open. That's the appeal, I think. American Idol is for people to have fun, to be entertained. You can't take it too seriously. Adam Goldberg: Just because it's a train wreck, I'd like to see Sanjaya win to see if there's some crazy revolution that takes place. I think it's the same reason I watch that show and other shows like it for that matter. I think I – and America in general – just like to hate things. I wish I was above that, but I'm not. So I enjoy things that piss me off.

Rex Lee (Entourage): He's incredibly entertaining! I love that his hair is different every week. It's ingenious.

Source
|