Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Orlando Bloom Wants to Start A Family

Orlando Bloom is reportedly ready to settle down and is looking for "the one". He tells Weekend Magazine:

“I’d like to live a proper family life - with a partner and kids. That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? I’ve had a crazy life, in many ways, and I realise now I want someone to share it with.”

Bloom recently ended his 4-year stint with actress Kate Bosworth and has been linked to many popular women including Sienna Miller and Penelope Cruz. Bloom says:

“I can’t bump into someone without people thinking we’re an item. But I can definitely say there’s no one serious in my life right now.....“It’s a little odd but that’s the trade-off of fame, I suppose. I’m not going to moan about it though because, let’s face it, I never thought fame, celebrity, whatever you want to call it, would happen to me. And when it does, you can’t knock it. I do appreciate how lucky I am.”

At least Orlando is modest about his fame and remembers where he came from. That being said, if "dating" Penelope Cruz, Kirsten Dunst and Sienna Miller all in the same year is the "trade-off" of being famous, send me a "get famous" sign-up sheet now.

Source

|