Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Rihanna "Magically" Lost Weight

Rihanna recently gave an interview with People magazine where she claimed that she started a workout regimen simply to be toned and healthy, and that her losing weight was an unintended byproduct of the regimen.

"Now I'm working out and trying to eat healthy. That's making me lose weight without even thinking about it. I'm not intentionally trying to get skinny."
She's also watching her diet, eating lots of carrots, lettuce, cucumbers and egg whites and snacking on fruit all day, and drinking plenty of water. "I like carbs," she said, "but at the end of the day, carbs are the enemy."

I don't know if I buy this whole thing. For one, if you are 19 and not overweight to begin with, and you start dieting and working out, you are most likely going to lose weight. So why act like you weren't planning on it? I think the whole thing is an elaborate cover up to excuse weight that she has lost due to her depression that Jay-Z is going to marry Beyonce.

Source
|