Monday, August 28, 2006

K-Fed to Make His Acting Debut on CSI



Kevin Federline, who made his nationally televised rap debut last Sunday at the Teen Choice Awards, is going for another first - his debut as a TV actor on America's top-rated drama, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

As Federline says while on the set of the CBS show, "This is pretty much my first time acting. It's the first time I've actually had a speaking role." He adds that the offer came about quickly. "I was doing stuff for the Teen Choice Awards," he says, "and got the call while we were rehearsing and I pissed in my pants! I was excited right off the bat. It's the only show that I really, really watch."

Federline, 28, started shooting his part in Los Angeles on Thursday night. He will play a menacing, arrogant teen who harasses investigators Nick Stokes (George Eads) and Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) on a job. The episode is tentatively scheduled to air in October.

Source
|