Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lohan's Lifestyle Inspired by Sex and the City



Lindsay Lohan has hailed seminal sitcom Sex and the City for inspiring her dating philosophy. Even though Lohan was only 12 years old when the Sara Jessica Parker-starring comedy started, Lindsay admits she loves having open and casual relationships with men, like Sex And The City characters. She says, "Sex And The City changed everything for me, because those girls would just sleep with so many people." Lohan admits she has double-standards about her open attitude to relationships - she wants to be able to sleep with whoever she chooses, but doesn't want to share her male companions. She explains, "If I'm going to give my body to someone, I'd rather them not be with other people. But I want to be able to if I like someone else."

Lindsay the show also had a lot to do with fabulous shoes! Unfortunately you were not inspired by that aspect of the show. Less Sex More Shoes!

Source
|