Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson Lovers?



Former publicist Jonathan Jaxson claims in his blog that Lindsay Lohan is now dating her friend, DJ Samantha Ronson. This is from Jaxson’s blog:

“Yes, it is true. At least from all my sources. I have been part of 5 cover stories for the National Enquirer regarding Lindsay Lohan. She actually has always been quite open. I would love to name all the young Hollywood she has slept with, but I will keep that for the ‘book.’ Maybe she was tired of the boys and that is why she decided to spice it up with BFF Samantha Ronson. Here she gets a boy and a girl packaged all into one. Now I would have no bad things to say about either if Samantha wasn’t deeply involved in alcohol and drugs. Not the best influence for a rehabbed Lindsay Lohan.”

Source
|