Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pam Tells Her Kids About "The Tape"

Pam Anderson was forced to do some explaining to her 11 and 9-year-old sons, Brandon and Dylan, regarding her sex tape with Tommy Lee after her sons saw Borat, where Sacha Baron Cohen brought up the topic.

“Actually I did tell them, I said: 'You know, when your dad and I were first together we used to video tape everything. Everybody's naked, hugging, kissing, all that good stuff and someone stole the tape.

Both sons were reportedly shocked at the sight of their mother on screen:

“And I remember when we were watching the film and Dylan goes: 'You mean everybody has seen this?’” added Pam.

I'm not sure if the "film" that Pam is referring to is Borat or the sex tape? If it were the sex tape, then that would imply that she was showing her 9 and 11-year-old sons a sex tape with their mom in it! If she actually showed them "the tape" I would have to give her a Mother of the Year award just for having the cajones to show them the tape and not freak out about it.

Source
|