Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Victoria Beckham - Desperate Housewife

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham has reportedly become a "desperate housewife" in order to get her sons into a top LA school. Victoria is so concerned about her boys education that she has modeled herself after Desperate Housewives character Bree Van De Kamp. Victoria told UK paper The Sun:

“I’ve had to turn myself into Bree. It’s so hard getting into a private school in Beverly Hills. As a parent you feel like you’re on trial.
“I’ve been having to promise to do loads for the school and David has offered to give the pupils some football lessons.
“I’m just worried that my cupcakes won’t be up to standard!”

Victoria has three sons, ages 8, 4 and 2 with soccer standout husband David Beckham. The couple's new home is reportedly close to friends Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes as well as British pop star Robbie Williams.

Source
|